top of page

USA Personal / Corporate Taxes

We have many years of dealing with USA personal and corporate filings. We are familiar with cross border tax issues.


Clients that are generating revenue not only in Canada but also in the U.S. need to remit taxes depending on which state there contract work is based in. Our U.S. specialist provides professional advice on U.S. federal, state and local taxes for businesses and individuals including:

  • Compliance and planning services to Canadian firms, and their subsidiaries, conducting business in the U.S.

  • Tax and estate planning advice for U.S. citizens residing in Canada

  • Canadian citizens employed or carry on business in the U.S. or who invest in U.S. assets.

We have a USA tax person who assists us with USA filings-personal and corporate. If you own rental property or airbnb in the USA you will have to file a USA 1040nr return. We can get extensions to file beyond the April 15 deadline for personal filing or for corps beyond March 15.

If have to file a USA filing don’t avoid it- the IRS is militant compared to CRA.

If you are a USA citizen or green card holder and have no USA source income you still have to file your wordlwide income to the IRS. You may not have to pay any tax due to the tax treaty and foreign tax credits.

bottom of page