top of page

Cross Border Taxes

Navigating cross-border tax obligations between the USA and Canada, including assistance with rental property taxes, US citizenship filings, and amnesty programs for overdue filings.


We are very experienced in dealing with taxes on both sides of the border(USA/CANADA).

If you have taxes that need to be filed on both sides due to having a rental property in the USA or maybe are a USA citizen but don’t live in the USA you will need to file taxes. We can help.

The USA also have amnesty if you haven’t filed in years but realize now that you should have filed.

bottom of page